HORSE ELECTROLYTE SUPPLEMENT
- For all horses in work
- Contains all the key electrolytes sodium, chloride, potassium, calcium and magnesium
- For sustained performance
- Extra gentle for your horse's stomach, using Micro Encapsulation TechnologyTM
- 2kg tub gives approximately 6 weeks supply
- Also available in a 10kg tub and a syringe (60g)
2kg and 10kg tub
Instructions for use and feeding guide:
Level 25ml (28g) scoops per day:
Pony (ca 250kg): maintenance/ light work - 0,5, moderate work - 1, hard work/ hot weather - 2
Horse (ca 500kg): maintenance/ light work - 1, moderate work - 1,5, hard work/ hot weather - 3-4
Large horse (over 750kg): maintenance/ light work - 1,5, moderate work - 2, hard work/ hot weather - 4-5
Mix thoroughly with feed and split between meals where possible. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
One 25ml level scoop (28g) provides: 7.7g chloride, 4.1g sodium, 1.7g potassium, 0.1g magnesium and 0.1g calcium.
Composition: Sodium chloride, potassium chloride, vegetable oil, calcium gluconate, dextrose 5%, magnesium phosphate, flavour.
Analytical constituents: Ash 67.6%, Chloride 38.5%, Sodium 20.5%, Oils & Fats 16.6%, Potassium 8.5%, Calcium 0.6%, Phosphorus 0.6%, Magnesium 0.5%, Protein 0.0%, Fibre 0.0%.
Additives (per kg): EC permitted mint flavour 2g.