HORSE JOINT SUPPLEMENT
- Provides key nutrients involved in cartilage synthesis and maintaining joint health and function
- Unique combination and optimum levels of scientifically proven ingredients
- Glucosamine HCl, Chondroitin Sulphate, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid (HA), DHA, EPA DHA & EPA (Omega 3), Vitamin C
- For all horses, young and old with results seen in as little as 14 days
- 1.7kg tub gives approximately 1 month supply
- Also available in a 10kg tub
Suitable for all horses and ponies to provide nutrient support for joints against the rigours of training and competition, can help to maintain normal mobility and joint function in older animals and for use in young animals to support normal joint health and mobility.
Instructions for use and feeding guide:
Level 25ml (22,75g) scoops per day:
Pony (ca 250kg) - 1,5
Horse (ca 500kg) - 2,5
Large horse (over 750kg) - 4
If using FlexAbility for the first time, feed at double dose as the loading rate for the first 14 days.
Mix thoroughly with feed and split between meals where possible. Introduce to feed slowly. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Per 55.6g (500kg horse feeding rate) FlexAbility PLUS+ delivers: Glucosamine HCl 10g, MSM 6.5g, Vitamin C (stabilised and bioavailable to horses) 5g, Chondroitin Sulphate (Low Molecular Weight) 4.1g, Omega 3 20g (DHA & EPA 2.9g), Hyaluronic Acid (HA) 150mg.
Composition: Glucosamine HCl, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM), Calcium ascorbyl monophosphate, Chondroitin Sulphate, Fish Oil (EPA & DHA), Hyaluronic Acid (HA).
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 17%; Crude Fibre 1%; Crude Oils & Fats 4%; Crude Ash 1%; Sodium 30g/kg; Moisture 3%; Calcium 1%; Phosphorus 1%.
Additives (per kg): Vitamins: Vitamin C (3a312) 82g. Sensory Additives: Vanilla flavour 2.2g.