HORSE RESPIRATORY SUPPLEMENT
- The ultimate support for long term respiratory health
- Aids the capillary blood vessels surrounding the lungs
- Aids the management of respiratory problems such as cough, nasal discharge and breathing problems
- Results in as little as 7 days
- Available as 510g and 2kg
- 2kg tub gives approximately 1 month supply
Instructions for use and feeding guide:
Level 25ml (21g) scoops per day:
Maintenance – to support respiratory health:
Pony (ca 250kg) - 1,5
Horse (ca 500kg) - 2
Large horse (over 750kg) - 2,5
For horses requiring extra respiratory support: scoops per day for 10 days. If after 10 days respiratory symptoms are improved, reduce to a maintenance dose.
Pony (ca 250kg) - 3
Horse (ca 500kg) - 4
Large horse (over 750kg) - 5
Introduce slowly, mix thoroughly with feed and split between meals where possible. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Daily dose 85g (4 level scoops) provides: Vitamin C 10g; Vitamin E 4000IU; MSM 20g; Copper 100mg; Zinc 400mg; Manganese 400mg; Selenium 1mg.
Composition: Methyl sulphonyl methane; Ascorbyl monophosphate; Rice flour.
Analytical Constituents: Protein 4.2%; Oils & Fats 22.5%; Ash 43.4%.
Additives (per kg): Vitamin E (E3a700) all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 47 000 IU; Organic Selenium (derived from Saccharomyces cerevisae CNCM I-3060 – selenium inactivated yeast; E3b8.10) 12 mg; Zinc (E6) from zinc chelate of amino acid (methionine) 4.71 g; Copper (E4) from copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 1.18 g; Manganese (E5) from chelate of amino acid hydrate 4.71 g.