HORSE ELECTROLYTE SUPPLEMENT
- For all horses in work
- Contains all the key electrolytes sodium, chloride, potassium, calcium and magnesium
- For sustained performance
- Extra gentle for your horse's stomach, using Micro Encapsulation TechnologyTM
- 2kg tub gives approximately 6 weeks supply
- Also available in a 10kg tub and a syringe (60g)
Instructions for use and feeding guide:
Pony (ca 250kg): 1/2 syringe
Horse (ca 500kg): 1 syringe
Large horse (over 750kg): 1 syringe
This product can be used daily or following hard work or excessive sweating, for example during or following transport. Also suitable for administration during prolonged exercise or competition. Always ensure unlimited access to water.
Active Ingredients: Per 60g syringe Complete Electrolytes delivers: Sodium 10g; Chloride 19g; Potassium 3.8g; Calcium 0.3g; Magnesium 0.1g.
Composition: Sodium Chloride, Glycerine, Sorbitol, Potassium Chloride, Glucose syrup, Tri-Sodium Citrate, purified water, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride.
Analytical constituents: Crude Protein <0.15%; Crude Fibre <1%; Crude Oils & Fats 18.4%; Crude Ash 57.3%; Sodium 14%; Calcium 1%; Moisture 9.8%.
Additives (per kg): Technological Additives: Xanthan gum (E415) 5g; Potassium Sorbate (E202) 1g; Sodium Benzoate (1k301) 1g. Sensory Additives: Flavourings: EC permitted mint flavour 0.1g.