HORSE GUT BALANCER
- For horses needing fast and effective gut support
- Balanced combination of pre and probiotics
- For use in times of stress, change of diet, travelling, worming and antibiotic treatment
- WINNER of the BETA International Innovation Awards
- Results seen in as little as seven days
Gut Balancer Express should be fed when fast and effective gut support is required such as change of diet, travelling, worming and during antibiotic treatment.
Instructions for use and feeding guide:
Level 25ml (21g) scoops per day:
Pony (ca 250kg) - 3
Horse (ca 500kg) - 4
Large horse (over 750kg) - 6
This product is highly concentrated and has a strong taste. For fussy feeders introduce slowly or mix with a small amount of molasses. Split between meals where possible. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Per daily feed rate (4 x 25ml scoops, 84g) provides: 80g protected live yeast (equivalent to 8.4 x 10^11 CFU) and 4g yeast cell walls (MOS and betaglucans).
Composition: Protected live yeast, Saccharomyces cerevisiae and yeast cell walls from Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
Analytical Constituents: Ash 2.1%; Protein 45%, Fibre <1%, Oils & Fats 1.0%; Moisture 4.6%, Sodium <1%, Calcium <1%, Phosphorous <1%.
Additives (per kg of finished product): Saccharomyces cerevisiae NCYC Sc47 (4b 1702) 9 x 10^12 CFU